In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 of Malaysia (PDPA), any personal data provided by the Company shall be protected according to the Act and SME Corp. Malaysia.
Collection of Information
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information that can be used to contact or identify you Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Business name
- Website URL
- Address, State, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Any personal data you post on our website
- Data about how you use our website
- Technical data such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, time zone settings, and other technology on the device you use to access our website
- Your marketing and communication preferences
- Any information that you directly provide to us whether through our contact form, over the phone, by email or otherwise
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as:
- your IP address
- your browser type
- your operating system
- your access times,
- pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
Financial information, such as data related to your payment method (e.g. valid credit card number, card brand, expiration date, cheque information) that we may collect when you make a deposit, payment, or request information from our Services.
We work with third-party services that provide website development, hosting, maintenance, and other services for us. We utilize non-personally identifiable information for several purposes, including measuring and analyzing site usage, system administration, and improving our site. We may also disclose this non-personally identifiable information to third parties, including advertisers, vendors, and researchers.
Use of Your Information
Nexis Novus Technology uses the collected data for various purposes such as:
- To operate and enhance all features of this website
- To understand and analyze the preferences and user behavior of visitors to this website.
- To provide customer support
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
Security of Your Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
Policy For Children
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data, we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.